Using Recovery Balm to relieve muscles and joints
Sore muscles and aching joints can slow down daily life, and stand in the way of sports or physical activities. Recovery balm is formulated to help you to take care of aching muscles and sore joints so you can keep doing the activities and sports you love. A balm, also called a topical, absorbs easily into the skin. It is a great way to directly target problem areas and soothe discomfort.
Studies indicate that CBD may alleviate these symptoms owing to its anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and pain-relieving characteristics.
How does Recovery Balm work to relieve muscles and joints?
When Recovery Balm is rubbed or massaged into the skin it will diffuse the active components, notably CBD.
The skin has several layers, and the absorption of CBD occurs through a process called transdermal absorption. Recovery balm, is formulated with coconut oil as is easily absorbed.
Interaction with Endocannabinoid System (ECS):
Scientists have pinpointed the existence of the endocannabinoid system (ECS), responsible for regulating neuronal activity.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a sophisticated signaling network, and cannabinoids, such as CBD, are natural compounds essential to its functioning. This system is responsible for maintaining homeostasis, ensuring equilibrium in various physiological processes including inflammation and pain perception.
When CBD is extracted and taken as a supplement it interacts the endocannabinoid system by the modulation of receptors and enzymes, affecting the activity of endocannabinoids.
- When Recovery CBD Balm is applied, CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid receptors found in the skin. These receptors are part of the endocannabinoid system (ECS), a complex cell-signaling system.
- CBD can exert its effects locally on the skin, interacting with CB1 and CB2 receptors which are part of the ECS. CB1 receptors are primarily found in the central nervous system, while CB2 receptors are more prevalent in the peripheral tissues and immune cells.
- This interaction can influence joint swelling, and muscle pain.
CBD is derived from the hemp plant, it is a phytocannabinoid, meaning it is derived from plants, but it is the same as the cannabiniod compounds naturally produced in the human body as part of the Endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The CBD receptors are found naturally all over the body. Research and anecdotal reports suggest that inflammatory problems can be alleviated by supplementing the ECS with topical CBD.
By using a high-quality CBD balm on affected areas – calves, muscles, etc, it should help alleviate discomfort in muscles and joints.
Recovery Balm can be applied as a gentle massage, until it is absorbed into your skin, to feel its anti inflammatory effects.
When blended with other natural plant extracts, the healing components can work together to provide relief from your symptoms and help to manage discomfort.
Why is Recovery balm so efficient?
The localized application of Recovery Balm enhance its absorption through the skin, allowing it to target specific areas of discomfort and providing a targeted relief mechanism for muscle and joint recovery after physical exertion.
Apply Recovery Balm To Skin
The balm is massaged or rubbed directly onto the skin around the problem area.
Target Problem Areas Quickly With Recovery Balm
If your tired muscles and sore joints need relief, Recovery Balm can be applied directly to the area of discomfort. It absorbs quickly and the active components will work to relieve and soothe muscles and joints.
Use with a massage to relieve muscles and joints
Recovery balm can be self massaged or used within a professional massage treatment. Most massage therapists would be pleased to combine it with their usual products if you took your balm to use on specific sore muscles or aching joints.
Massage helps to circulate blood flow to the affected area and help promote healing and alleviate discomfort in the muscles.
Relieve muscles and joints after exercise
Recovery Balm has been designed with your hardest-working muscles in mind.
CBD, being a cannabinoid that naturally interacts with the ECS, influences the CB1 and CB2 receptors involved in reducing inflammation and mitigating pain sensations in the muscles and joints. Additionally, CBD’s potential anti-inflammatory properties may further aid in easing post-exercise soreness.
Recovery Balm has anti-inflammatory ingredients that can help reduce inflammation caused by muscle damage caused by exercise. You can use Recovery Balm to reduce daily discomfort and stiffness so you can continue doing the exercise and sports you love . Recovery balm provides natural relief for muscles and joints after a workout, helping you recover faster and stay on top of your game.
In addition, shea butter and coconut oil help to soothe and nourish the skin.
Reduce chronic discomfort
Once applied topically, Recovery Balm is absorbed into the skin and can help reduce painful sensations and inflammation, offering relief to those suffering from persistent pain.
CBD may offer relief as studies show for chronic pain through its interaction with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and other pathways.
Endocannabinoid System (ECS) Modulation:
– CBD interacts with the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the ECS. CB1 receptors are primarily found in the central nervous system, while CB2 receptors are prevalent in the peripheral tissues and immune cells. By modulating the activity of these receptors, CBD may influence pain perception and immune responses related to chronic pain conditions.
– Chronic pain is often associated with inflammation. CBD has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties by interacting with various receptors and pathways. By reducing inflammation, CBD may alleviate pain associated with inflammatory conditions.
– CBD influences the release and uptake of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine. These neurotransmitters play a role in mood and pain perception. By modulating their levels, CBD may contribute to a more balanced response to pain.
Reduction of Nerve Pain:
– CBD has shown promise in reducing neuropathic pain, which is often associated with conditions like diabetes or nerve injuries. This effect may be linked to CBD’s interaction with receptors involved in pain signaling.
Enhancement of Endorphin Levels:
– CBD may influence the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain-relieving compounds. By enhancing endorphin levels, CBD could contribute to pain relief.
Responses to CBD can vary, and different CBD products may suit different needs for managing chronic pain.
The other natural ingredients present in Recovery Balm, and essential oils, contribute to soothing muscles and joints thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties.
Recovery Balm 100% natural ingredients
Recovery balm is formulated with a blend of just 7 natural plant ingredients, offering a straightforward and natural approach to relief and recovery.
Coconut oil and Shea butter are the base ingredients for the balm. Both are known for their moisturizing properties, which can help soothe dry and irritated skin.
CBD extract, known for its healing anti inflammatory effects…read more.
Apricot oil is also added, which is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as antioxidants, for healthy skin.
Adding lavender and camphre essential oils can help relaxation and reduce muscle tension.
How do you use Recovery Balm?
Recovery Balm is a nourishing and moisturising skincare product. It feels soft and luxuriously smooth when rubbed or massaged into your skin. It can be used throughout the day or when needed before or after physical activity.
Recovery Balm can be applied all over the body, to relieve sore muscles and aching joints. Simply apply it to the target area and massage well to activate the healing properties to relieve muscles and joints.
“I have been using Recovery Balm for some considerable time. I have lower leg problems on either side of the shinbone and often on my knee. I find by using comparatively small amounts and rubbing it well in, it successfully alleviates and the relief is immediate. Very efficacious and soothing. It’s really made long walks bearable and I am most grateful.” Vivien C